Re: [locost] ST Locost chassis length

  • Anthony Pralet
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
      Go for a LWB transit. The ST chassis will fit in diagonally on it's side. Bit more of a squeeze if you have a pre welded rollbar
      but will go in all the same.

      Regards
      Anthony
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
        Yes. The Chassis is 10' long and will fit in a LWB Trannie or Luton panel
        van. Will NOT fit in a SWB Trannie (but only just!)

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
          Thanks guys

          LWB transit it is.....
          But work rears its ugly head and now I'm in France until 20 Aug :-(((

          I _will_ get to pick the kit up eventually, everything else is on the floor
          of the garage waiting to go.

          Steve