plastic bolts

  • Darryl
    Message 1 of 35 , Jan 1, 2002
      Theres been a thread on Blatchat regarding installing the rear wings with
      plastic M5 Bolts.

      Its not too shabby an idea actually as the bolts "SHOULD" snap before any
      damage is done to cladding of the car and seeing as my C/F rears are on
      their way now its probably a good idea to replace the ones currently
      residing.

      Anyone know where I can source these in Aus (Sydney preferably) would the
      normal bolt shops have them?

      Darryl
      PRB 66

    • Esko Ala-Nisula
      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 2, 2002
        Nobody will admit to being a "hair dresser" on
        that list but sometimes you wonder.
        Part of the problem is that their pockets are very
        deep and I guess that I'm jealous.
        Esko