Re: [locost] RE: W32/Badtrans@MM

  • David Ingerson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2001
      unfortunately you are risking a lot only upgrading your virus scanner twice
      a month , I also use vet , they upgrade usually daily , sometimes more
      often and for the amount of time it takes to upgrade it is well worth the
      effort to upgrade as you log on . just go to their website through the IE
      /Netscape browser and choose upgrade , You might as well get your moneys
      worth .