Irish Buildres

  • JUSTIN QUINN
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2001
      Are there any builders for the north or south of ireland on this list or am
      I the only one

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2001
        Hi Justin,

        You're definetly not the only one. There are a few of us, I'm not to
        sure about the south...but there's about 3 (On the list) in the
        North.

        Where abouts are you?

        Regards,
        Willie

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2, 2001
          Hi Justin,

          Belfast/Dungannon. Well, I'm near Moneyreah, but at the minute I'm
          only collecting parts etc, I'm starting on the chassis in the Summer
          when I can really get at it full time.

          There are a few of us around this area.

          Please email me off the list, at willie_skelly@...

          Regards,
          Willie
        • JUSTIN QUINN
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 2, 2001
            Willie

            Good to hear there are a few others. I am in belfast here but I am building
            the car up at home in dungannon.

            Regards
            Justin

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 2, 2001
              Hi Justin,
              I'm in Comber. Good to hear of another builder. What stage
              are you at.

              Steve

              steven@...