Re: Mgb components

  • Rick & Lesley Hargraves
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8, 1999
      Hi Mike,

      The Volvos usually have nice 4 spot brake calipers that are a popular
      conversion to the "Cortina" MK3/4/5 ( or US equivalent) spindles here in AUS
      for racing.

      I am going to do that conversion along with 10" ventilated discs - I sold
      the A/C from my Toyota front cut today for $250 - more play money.

      The diff should be worthwhile as it is the same style as the
      Cortina/Escort - may be a bit wider.

      Cheers,

      Tricky H.