Re: wiring

  • Alex Devonport
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 1969
      At 08:55 AM 2/4/99 -0800, you wrote:
      >From: jivtel@... (Jivan Child)
      >
      >Hey Alex, the date on your last message was 1/31, should have been 2/3.
      >Is this a Y2K problem?

      No it's just the clock on my computer at home doesn't keep very good time.
      Pardon my ignorance but what is a FW400. Also
      >why an rx7. There is a junkyard near me with 4 or 5. Jivan

      FW400, westfield's superlight beater, it has a carbon fiber frame and a
      hewland transaxle in the back. I've found a transaxle that will work for the
      back and I was thinking of an rx7 because it has good power and a very
      lightweight compact engine.

      regards, Alex

    • stevenmetcalf2000
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 21, 2002
        has anyone got a escort m2 wiring schematics that thay can email me.
        at the moment i am trying to untangle what looks like a mass of
        spagetti
        thanks
        stemet@...
      • Peter Harrison
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 21, 2002
          Steven,

          Forward your address off-line and I will forward a copy of the wiring
          diagrams. I do not have access to a scanner.

          Best regards,

          Pete Harrison

          www.realpower.co.uk <http://www.realpower.co.uk/>

          has anyone got a escort m2 wiring schematics that thay can email me.
          at the moment i am trying to untangle what looks like a mass of
          spagetti
          thanks
          stemet@...

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=228862.2128520.3581629.1829184/D=egroupweb/S=1705
          295267:HM/A=1155069/R=0/*http:/adfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/ck/990-1736-1039-
          302>

          <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        • fitzgerald_j@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 21, 2002
            There is one in the "BOOK" so up to your local library
            & photocopy

            Fitzy (Straya)

            http://health.yahoo.com