Money.doc

  • Bahman Kabiri Parvizi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2003
      You can imagine that this is a conersation between me and friend.
      _____

      I said: "It can buy a House but not a Home."
      He Said: "For having a Home you need to buy a House."
      I said: "A small house with comfort is better that a home without
      comfort."

      I said: "It can buy a bed but not sleep."
      He said: "For sleeping you need to buy a bed."
      I said: "A cheap bed with a dream is better than an expensive bed with
      nightmare."

      I said: "It can buy a clock but not Time."
      He said: "For using your time in the best way you need to have
      extra money to invest on your time."
      I said: "You invest on your time, and you need time to invest, so where
      are you?"

      I said: "It can buy you a book but not knowledge."
      He said: "For getting knowledge you need to buy books."
      I said: "You may buy millions of rare books, but you may not read them;
      You may buy one book, and read it by your heart."

      I said: "It can buy you a position but not respect."
      He said: "For being respected we all know that one needs to
      get a good social position."
      I said: "You can be a writer but you have a social position, but you may
      be a factory owner but even your neighbor does not respect you."

      I said: "It can buy you medicine but not Health."
      He said: "For a good health you need to buy useful food."
      I said: "You can not to buy what you do not really need, but you can buy
      what you really need such as food."

      I said: "It can buy you blood but not life."
      He said: "For having a good life you need to buy the best to serve your
      blood."
      I said: "Having a short life with a good memory after you are gone is
      better than a long life with a bad memory after you are gone."

      I said: "It can buy you Sex but not love."
      He said: "The only thing that money can not do anything for it
      but we all know that money will bring you lots of things."
      I said: ""

      I said: "So you see money isn't everything."
      He said: "Still Money is important."
      I said: "But your comfort is more important."

      I said: "It often causes pain and suffering."
      He did not answer.
      I said: "I like money but sometimes the price for money is too
      expensive."

      I said: "I tell you all this because I am your Friend, and as your
      friend I want to take away your pain and suffering."
      He said: "At least you see half of the story is money."
      I said: "Yes, but for seeing the money side, you forgot to see
      yourself."