lockpicking

  • regalorastis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2003
      I am interested in information on picking medeco or other high
      security locks. I have some ideas of how to make such a pick. I
      already make the finest pic's for ordinary pin tumblers and I will
      tell you right now that the secret is the finishing with 400 and 600
      grit sandpapers by 3m called tri m ite. this eliminates the rough
      surface that is actually filing away the pins, jamming up the lock
      with filings and roughing the pins, causing malfunctions, and not
      allowing the manipulator to feel the important hits, since he is
      feeling the roughness of his tool