UK Virtual University Degree

  • Desi Girl
    Message 1 of 30 , Sep 6, 2009
      Are you considering for getting an Online UK Degree?? What should you know before getting enrolled?? What programs are best for online degree? We have developed this blog to provide you with answers to such questions.

      Visit: http://online-education-degree.info/ for more information on Online Education Degree.

      If you are not able to click on the link above, copy & paste it into your browsers address bar.
    • Desi Girl

          Message 4 of 30 , Sep 10, 2009
            Are you considering for getting an Online UK Degree?? What should you know before getting enrolled?? What programs are best for online degree? We have developed this blog to provide you with answers to such questions.

            Visit: http://online-education-degree.info/ for more information on Online Education Degree.

            If you are not able to click on the link above, copy & paste it into your browsers address bar.
          • Natasha
            Message 5 of 30 , Sep 11, 2009
              Are you considering for getting an Online UK Degree?? What should you know before getting enrolled?? What programs are best for online degree? We have developed this blog to provide you with answers to such questions.

              Visit: http://online-education-degree.info/ for more information on Online Education Degree.

              This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU CHOOSE TO Receive e-mails from some Yahoo Group. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. OR forward the whole e-mail to rmneo1@... with subject "Remove". If you are a group Admin and no longer wish to receive our posts, please remove us from your group. Thank you for your understanding.