anyone want to make a porn movie with me?

  • wineme_dineme_sixtynineme15
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2003
      i've been actively trying to get into the porn business, but it's a LOT easier if you get in as a couple by filming your own amateur porn movies. so i was wondering if there is anyone here that might be interested in getting together and working on something like this with me.

      if you're interested i have a homepage with all my nude photos and contact information.

      the link is, http://www.SexySingles.allhere.com

      thanks!