Important New Group. Please Read

  • micro_notion
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2002
      I am looking for people who are moderatly good at stuff (Gathering a
      base group of people with different skills), and like to learn etc..
      but feel they need to work in a group to accomplish any sort of task.
      If you are interested in helping create such a group, you can
      email me: micro_notion@...

      Serious entries only please (Meaning some one who will stay with it
      for awhile)

      various projects may include;
      --programming
      --keeping each other up to date on important topics
      --enhancing skills
      --trading knowledge tips etc, etc....

      Prefered:(Canadian/USA ages around 13 to 30