I need of help!

  • jana70380
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2002
      Hey, I have just joined this group. I caught an article at
      Howstuffworks.com on lock picking and it peaked my interest. I have
      tried to pick a lock before, but I have never managed to do so. Does
      any one have tips, tricks, or advice for me? I would like to take
      this as a hobby, but I am a complete virgin to lock picking.