(Off-Topic) DJ-X2000E Wide Band Intelligent Receiver for sale £329

  • socom9mm2000@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2002
      Hello, I'm reluctantly selling my DJ-X2000E scanner for the crazy price
      of £329. If you're not familiar with it, check out this other page for
      info: http://www.javiation.co.uk/dj-x2000.html

      If you're interested then please reply via my e-mail thanks. mailto:
      socom9mm2000@...

      Only bought nine weeks ago - in mint condition as new in all its
      original packaging (box, manual, Ni-Cd & quick charger, new design
      rubber-duck antenna, beltclip, hand-strap, plus additional ext PSU for
      home-base ops).

      mailto: socom9mm2000@...

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com