Re: Don't waste your money.

  • escapist_ca
    Message 1 of 64 , Jan 15, 2002
      This makes me wonder about all the stuff out tere
      that is designed for the mildly curious. I have seen a
      practice lock for picking available online, and it is in a
      clear lucite shell so you can see your pick in action
      while you are learning. Any thoughts on this?
    • becklock
      Message 64 of 64 , Jun 11, 2002
        --- In lockpickingcentral@y..., escapist_ca wrote:
        > I think it hinges on that intent feloniously that
        > the law works on. You can get busted if you have the
        > stuff, but up to the courts to prove you intended bad
        > things?...If you are employed as a locksmith, or maybe even
        > just trained as one you might get away with it. Might.

        The problem is, they tend to arrest first and question later. If
        you are not employed or studying to be employed, why do you have
        them? In the minds of the police there is only one reason, sure you
        might get off the charge but how much will it cost you?