Key Machine for sale!

  • drill_relocker
    Message 1 of 64 , Nov 14, 2001
      I've got an HPC Premier Speedex Key Duplicator
      for sale. It's been used for about a year, and is
      still the quietest and smoothest running machine I've
      ever had. I just got two brand new ones, so I don't
      need this one any more. Brand new, these things sell
      for $427, but I'm offering it up for $250 or a best
      offer, the buyer paying the shipping to get it from DFW,
      TX. I'm also throwing in 200 Kwikset key blanks. And
      I don't care if you've got locksmith credentials or
      not. If you've got the money, it's yours. :) E-mail me
      at drill_relocker@... with any questions if
      interested!
    • becklock
      Message 64 of 64 , Jun 11, 2002
        --- In lockpickingcentral@y..., escapist_ca wrote:
        > I think it hinges on that intent feloniously that
        > the law works on. You can get busted if you have the
        > stuff, but up to the courts to prove you intended bad
        > things?...If you are employed as a locksmith, or maybe even
        > just trained as one you might get away with it. Might.

        The problem is, they tend to arrest first and question later. If
        you are not employed or studying to be employed, why do you have
        them? In the minds of the police there is only one reason, sure you
        might get off the charge but how much will it cost you?