Don't waste your money.

  • drill_relocker
    Message 1 of 64 , Oct 22, 2001
      The Stainless Steel Pen Pick Set isn't worth a
      cent. I mean, yeah, it looks cool, but it's so
      overlarge that it doesn't even resemble an actual pen.
      Plus, once you attach the pick heads into the body,
      they cannot be tightened enough to actually hold them
      in place perfectly. They tend to shake around just
      ever so slightly, screwing up your picking action, and
      over time they get looser. Altogether, it's a really
      cheap piece of equipment. You're better off just buying
      a regular pick set, and hiding them in the linings
      of your clothing or in a shoe, if you really want to
      be covert.
    • becklock
      Message 64 of 64 , Jun 11, 2002
        --- In lockpickingcentral@y..., escapist_ca wrote:
        > I think it hinges on that intent feloniously that
        > the law works on. You can get busted if you have the
        > stuff, but up to the courts to prove you intended bad
        > things?...If you are employed as a locksmith, or maybe even
        > just trained as one you might get away with it. Might.

        The problem is, they tend to arrest first and question later. If
        you are not employed or studying to be employed, why do you have
        them? In the minds of the police there is only one reason, sure you
        might get off the charge but how much will it cost you?