retired divorced lady seeking some fun

  • Wilie
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2008
      I'm a divorced 50 something lady. I'm recently divorced and looking to make the most the rest of my life. I would like to develop a casual relationship with a man, which could lead to something else but to be honest I'd like to keep things no strings attached unless I meet someone really great.

      I've got some photos and a webcam here

      http://myfreepage.info/divorcedteacher/

      Would love to meet some single men to chat with. If you're married that's ok as well. Thanks

    • Wilie
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2008
        I'm a divorced 50 something lady. I'm recently divorced and looking to make the most the rest of my life. I would like to develop a casual relationship with a man, which could lead to something else but to be honest I'd like to keep things no strings attached unless I meet someone really great.

        I've got some photos and a webcam here

        http://thewivesclub.info/divorcedteacher/

        Would love to meet some single men to chat with. If you're married that's ok as well. Thanks