Re: help

  • smurfl0rd
    Message 1 of 64 , Apr 21, 2001
      The procedure is pretty complicated, also there
      are many different kinds of locks, wafer, pin
      tumbler, warded, Disc tumbler etc. I advise you look for
      either a book or a video at
      with, once you get the hang of it it's lotsa fun =)
    • becklock
      Message 64 of 64 , Jun 11, 2002
        --- In lockpickingcentral@y..., escapist_ca wrote:
        > I think it hinges on that intent feloniously that
        > the law works on. You can get busted if you have the
        > stuff, but up to the courts to prove you intended bad
        > things?...If you are employed as a locksmith, or maybe even
        > just trained as one you might get away with it. Might.

        The problem is, they tend to arrest first and question later. If
        you are not employed or studying to be employed, why do you have
        them? In the minds of the police there is only one reason, sure you
        might get off the charge but how much will it cost you?