Re: Help!! Serious question!!

  • bunnerabbit
    Message 1 of 64 , Feb 17 11:48 PM
      I heard the Lockaid pick gun is best but this guy
      seems concerned with not doing anything illegal and
      cost saving so I don't know. I read it at a book
      posted at <a href=http://totse.com target=new>http://totse.com</a> on lockpicking. Wouldn't the
      lockpicking guns wear out over time? <br>Schlange can open in
      only one direction and are among the more
      sophisticated locks at least for deadbolts-I read there also.
      Although I may have missunderstood that point. Pick gun
      picks pin tumbler locks too by bouncing the tip pin out
      of cylinder into the shell as u apply light turning
      pressure with tension wrench, the top pins are caught in
      the shell, then of course the cyllinder will turn and
      it's unlocked. Also I read Yale Dexter Schlange for
      ex. locks are cut at an angle. So u have to tilt the
      pick to follow that angle while picking the olock will
      get hung up. A slight twist of the wrist will
      compensate for this problem. Also I read Schlange has a
      doorknob lock that opens like the usual double wafer
      locks, but the last tumbler is about 1 1/2" in. But it
      sayse these locks are used on old pop and candy
      machines, gas caps, cabinets, etc. I bet u were talking
      about the stuff I mentioned before. <a href=http://totse.com target=new>http://totse.com</a>
    • becklock
      Message 64 of 64 , Jun 11, 2002
        --- In lockpickingcentral@y..., escapist_ca wrote:
        > I think it hinges on that intent feloniously that
        > the law works on. You can get busted if you have the
        > stuff, but up to the courts to prove you intended bad
        > things?...If you are employed as a locksmith, or maybe even
        > just trained as one you might get away with it. Might.

        The problem is, they tend to arrest first and question later. If
        you are not employed or studying to be employed, why do you have
        them? In the minds of the police there is only one reason, sure you
        might get off the charge but how much will it cost you?