Excaliber

  • RonLush
    Message 1 of 64 , Oct 27, 2000
      Hi I'm looking for a good way to make a sword in
      the stone puzzle locking devise.Can anyone suggest
      anything.I would like to make one up the size that can fit
      in your hand ie. small bolder with sword in it,for
      use as a parlour puzzle.<br><br>Ron
      Lush<br><br>rlushn@...
    • becklock
      Message 64 of 64 , Jun 11, 2002
        --- In lockpickingcentral@y..., escapist_ca wrote:
        > I think it hinges on that intent feloniously that
        > the law works on. You can get busted if you have the
        > stuff, but up to the courts to prove you intended bad
        > things?...If you are employed as a locksmith, or maybe even
        > just trained as one you might get away with it. Might.

        The problem is, they tend to arrest first and question later. If
        you are not employed or studying to be employed, why do you have
        them? In the minds of the police there is only one reason, sure you
        might get off the charge but how much will it cost you?