[Daily Brain Teaser] Short Jokes Riddles - 24 January

  • lavesh rawat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2013
      Short Jokes Riddles  - 24 January

      1. How can we put a elephant in the refrigerator ?
      2. How can we put a Giraffe in a refrigerator ?
      3. The king of the jungle invites all the animals to a party everyone comes except for one animal, which animal ?
      4. You come to a crocodile infested lake, you can't go around it, you can't co under it and you can't go over it, how do you get across ?

      Update Your Answers at : Click Here

      Solution
      Will be updated after 1 day