[Daily Brain Teaser] Easy math puzzle

  • lavesh rawat
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2012
      Easy math puzzle  - 24 May

      I am the owner of a birds store. If I put in one bird per cage, I have one bird too many. If I put in two bird per cage, I have one cage too many. How many cages and birds do I have?

      Update Your Answers at : Click Here

      Solution
      Will be updated after 1 day

      --

                          "Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it" .