[Daily Brain Teaser] Poem Puzzle

  • lavesh rawat
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012
      Poem Puzzle Solution - 1 March

      I am the black child of a white father, a wingless bird, flying even to the clouds of heaven. I give birth to tears of mourning in pupils that meet me, even though there is no cause for grief, and at once on my birth I am dissolved into air. What am I?

      Update Your Answers at : Click Here

      Solution
      Will be updated after 1 day

      --

                          "Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it" .