[Daily Brain Teaser] December Puzzle

  • lavesh rawat
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      December Puzzle  - 1 December

      One
      day Alice meets the Lion and the Unicorn in the Forest of
      Forgetfulness. She knows that the Lion lies on Mondays, Tuesdays, and
      Wednesdays, and tells the truth on the other days of the week. The
      Unicorn, on the other hand, lies on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays,
      but tells the truth on the other days of the week. Now they make the
      following statements to Alice:
      Lion: Yesterday was one of my lying days.
      Unicorn: Yesterday was one of my lying days too.
      What day is it?

      Update Your Answers at : Click Here

      Solution
      Will be updated after 1 day

      --

                          "Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it" .