Hi

  • domenique-mcnally121@hitlerwasbad.info
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2006
      Damn! What can I really say to explain how im feelin. Finally! got around to making some bank. One and a half grand yesterday alone, and looking like around 8 grand total this week. All im doing is returning telephone calls during the day, and whats more I dont even have to leave the house. Anyway, didnt just make this message to make you all jealous just thought id help out some of you guys out and give u a tip, call these guys 1 800 632 0331 and they can set you up to do exactly what Im doing! Highly recommended.
      rat race
    • steelie-mcmath354@hfjdfd.info
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10, 2007
      • Omarion Coughlan