yo

  • thomas_4561
    Message 1 of 64 , Oct 1, 2000
      hey every1<br>does anyone have any advice on how
      to make ur own tools? ive been trying with pins and
      such, but i feel the need to upgrade my set. Would i be
      better off to just buy a set online?<br><br>tom
    • becklock
      Message 64 of 64 , Jun 11, 2002
        --- In lockpickingcentral@y..., escapist_ca wrote:
        > I think it hinges on that intent feloniously that
        > the law works on. You can get busted if you have the
        > stuff, but up to the courts to prove you intended bad
        > things?...If you are employed as a locksmith, or maybe even
        > just trained as one you might get away with it. Might.

        The problem is, they tend to arrest first and question later. If
        you are not employed or studying to be employed, why do you have
        them? In the minds of the police there is only one reason, sure you
        might get off the charge but how much will it cost you?