New member

  • Apollo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2006
      Hello Group,
      I find lock picking fun! I love thinking of uses for old locks I have opened.
      Does anyone know the history why the names Corbin and Master were used for company names? I find it interesting both are from the bible,one referring to the old testement the other to the new. That seems strange to me as these to books are at odds to each other. Did these lock companies or owners dislike each other?

      famousapollo@...
      www.geocities.com/famousapollo
      www.360.yahoo.com/famousapollo
      Famous Apollo Camping & Travel Help
      http://famousapollo.googlepages.com/yourpage%27stitleproductevaluation
      Famous Apollo Thompson photos
      http://famousapollo.googlepages.com/thompsonphotos
      Famous Apollo Thompson Submachine guns, History
      http://famousapollo.googlepages.com/yourpage%27stitlethethompson%2Chistory