I thought i would be lonely forever...

  • barbi-elizabeth802@mydarkthoughts.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2006
      ive got literally no 'game' as they say, haha, so have alot of trouble in the clubs tryin to pickup. im sure there is a few of u'se here just like that. so anyway, when i found this thing http://www.4betterorworse.info/bjtk i was shocked, actually amazed that it was as good as it is. if u've got no game, checkout this place, it's like a meat market, all the finest!
    • ziggy-millam435@badddaboom.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2006
        I know some buddys who have met a few nice honey's off of this kind of thing (here is the place they used: http://enjoylifesometimes.info/zspa , but what do ya think? I think it is mad cool from what I saw at my buddy’s house, and iam thinking of signing up later today. Basically it's a regular personalssite, but with an instant message and Webcams system built in. Basically you join their chat-room on their site it gives you a link to those people online in the chat-room, their location, their picture, etc and at one click you can start chatting to them over Webcam (even if you don't have one). Pretty nifty stuff I think!