EVERYONE MUST READ - ACTION AGAINST SPAM

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2011
      I am very sorry about the number of spam messages being sent. I am deleting
      dozens for everyone that makes it through. Now some spammers are actually imitating
      me as your moderator. The only program that I have endorsed is the one at http://savingmorethanbefore.comthat
      is because I use that program and it is saving me a fortune every week. I have
      not endorsed any other program. I am in the process of developing software
      that will automatically send the spammers information (ip address, etc.) to
      worldwide blocking programs. These individuals will be permanently blocked
      from posting anywhere on the web. Please bear with me and know I am working
      on this day and night.�Group Moderator