MEMBERS - Please Read

  • Group Mgmt Team
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2011
      MEMBERS - Please Read

      Dear Members, A friend of mine Rev. Larry Peters emailed me and asked me to
      share his email with you:

      [Email sent by Rev. Larry R. Peters]

      Hope that this message finds you in good health. As you know our church is in
      one of the poorest parts of Alabama. I read your post about the company that
      helps people save money whose website is http://grocerypriceslash.com I
      contacted the owner of that company Michael Armstrong and told him of our
      situation with so many poor families struggling to eat. I asked him if there was
      a way he could give my church a quantity discount so we could distribute the
      program to our poorest parishioners. Four days ago a package arrived by Federal
      Express and it contained 1,500 programs and a hand written note from Mr.
      Armstrong stating that his company's mission has always been to help those in
      need. He went on to say that the quantity discount I was getting was 100% off.
      It didn't cost us a penny. Many families already began using this program and so
      many have come to me in tears thanking me for the large savings this program is
      giving them. It is so heartwarming to know that there are still good people in
      this world. I encourage your members to join this not only to support a very
      good man and company, but to reap the benefits of very large savings. God bless.

      Rev. Larry