The Hongkong Independence Movement

  • pubsweet
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2005
      HI SIR/MADAM

      WE ARE THE LEADERS OF The Hongkong Independence Movement (HIM),
      The Hongkong Independence Movement (HIM) advocates building an
      independent sovereign state of Hong Kong, and it pursues such a
      political goal.
      Hongkongers are not Chinese, nor is Hong Kong a part of China. The
      fact that China engulfed Hong Kong in 1997 is an atrocity the Beijing
      regime illegally committed against the free will of Hongkongers. The
      goal of the Hongkong Independence Movement is to establish the
      Republic of Hong Kong. The future Republic of Hong Kong shall be of
      Hongkongers, by Hongkongers and for Hongkongers.
      YES!WE ARE AntiChina unification and we want to The Hongkong
      Independence,we hope that can support for the movement and then we
      hope that can assist us for some development in the organization and
      movement and support of human resources,and we hope that WE can
      connect with you and be a partner in . promoting and developing our
      Independence Movement
      WE LOVE FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY,NOW,branch of our organization
      overworld just be in Taiwan,so that we hope that CAN support us,hope
      that you can return for us.and we create two forum to promote our
      idea and mind the address is the following¡Kthank you¡K

      Gobal AntiChina unification
      http://groups.google.com.tw/group/Gobal-AntiChina

      §Ú¬O­»´ä¤H³s½u°Q½×°Ï
      http://hkantiprc.proboards33.com/index.cgi

      Hong Konger Frontline, calling for Hong Kong independence
      http://www.geocities.com/hk_front

      If you really want to join us..
      Send email to g0263012@...

      Best regards