Hello Everyone

  • happidad
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2004
      I located in the San Francisco Bay Area and recently purchased two
      old parking meters that I am going to restore. There are two key
      holes one on top to get into the mechanism and one on the bottom to
      access the coins. I was told that I would have to drill the locks
      out. This I think this will take away from the looks of the meter.
      Can these locks be picked by a lock smith? Thanks happidad