Anal Masterbation Demonstrated by 18 year olds

  • webmistress_kimmy52
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2003
      Anal Masterbation is by far the fastest growing form of masterbation. This web site was created to teach you all there is to know, the good and the bad as well as the techniques that have been choosen to produce earth shattering orgasms in men and women.

      These techniques can also be used on your partner. Among the more popular forms of sex these days is the ever so naughty anal sex. Many consider this a big no no and some think it is nasty but to the contrary it is a very pleasureable experience...

      We hired mostly young 18-24 year olds to assist us in demonstrating the techniques and do's and don'ts. We did hire a few older women and men that acted at the teachers in this situation. The most popular demonstration so far is a unbelievealbe older woman in her 40's, a great MILF, preforming anal sex on the 2 youngest women we could legally hire to demonstrate, with a huge dilod and some lube.

      http://www.sexwarp.com/landing.asp?afl=TYHO