Florida Based 3-Day Sex CruiseLine

  • webmistress_kimmy52
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2003
      NEW CRUISELINE OUT OF FLORIDA

      If your like everyone else you simply cannot get away for more than a long weekend! If you could you would not want to go on a cruise with all retired people. Well these are not the huge ships your used to but it will hold about 550 on a 3-Day Cruise. We will not stop at all the big tourist stops but we will hit a few private islands and of course the scenary on board is worth every penny. We ran 4 weeks as a test and promotion to see if this would be a worth while investment and well come check out the photos for yourself.

      We are promoting in conjunction with an adult personals site... www.allcupid.com/landing.asp?afl=TYHO