Find a friend in CHAT

  • webmistress_kimmy52
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003
      I guess MSN does not make enough $$$ because they are taking away chat in a few weeks. You will have to pay for chat and you will still be banned from talking about sex and well sharing your email address.

      www.Nudeadultfriendfinder.com/landing.asp?afl=TYHO will not limit you to what you say or do on the site. We have pushed this site right to the edge and beyond what any other site has ever attempted to do. This site has it all and if you have suggestions your welcome to write us and speak your mind.