Re: [local2me] Baby trees looking for a new home (CA Oaks)

  • Lile Elam
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
      Hi Georgia,

      No takers have spoken up yet. I live in the city of Palo Alto and the
      baby trees are well sheltered in the back garden. So I am sure that they
      are ok.

      Prehaps I will just go ahead and put them in pots and see how they do.

      It's just hard for me to toss baby trees.

      thanks,

      -lile

      From: PRodoni <prodoni@sonic. net>
      To: local2me@yahoogroup s.com
      Date: Thursday, March 26, 2009, 7:24 PM

      Hi
      sometimes when you transplant Oaks they won't take and the best they do
      is spread that dreaded Oak Tree diseases. FYI