have a friend looking to rent room/studio will start working at Facebook. will pay $1000 /mo for rent

  • MARILYN MESSER
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2013

      Here is information about him.

      He lives in Seattle and will be coming to the bay area next week to find housing.   Work provides dinner so generally   he will eat there, but does enjoy cooking so may cook on occasion if the kitchen is available.  His week nights are pretty varied although as he will be relocating to a new city and starting a new job so he anticipates   Monday - Thursday would be work, gym, and sleep for the most part.  On the weekends he will likely be out and about exploring the city and all the bay area has to offer.  He is pretty active,  and likes biking, hiking, snowboarding, wake boarding, as well as live theater, and live music..  He likes going out to dinner and drinks with friends too but does not bring the party home with me.  Like a quiet place to come home to and be able to relax/sleep.

      If you or someone you know can rent a room to him, we would both appreciate it.  you and your home.

      Please contact him directly.   Martin Thomas [martyhen@...]

      Marilyn Messer