Re: Body Shop

  • Denise
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 3, 2013

      I was rear ended and would like recommendations for a body shop in San Mateo, Belmont or Burlingame.

      Thanks so much,

      Denise

    • Patty
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 3, 2013
        If you can get to Redwood City, We Don't Do Dents on El Camino Real and Jefferson Ave.

        On 6/3/2013 12:09 PM, Denise wrote:

        I was rear ended and would like recommendations for a body shop in San Mateo, Belmont or Burlingame.

        Thanks so much,

        Denise

      • Vicky Campagna
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 3, 2013

          I am “Queen of the Fender Benders” and have always used Mic’s Auto Body located on the border of San Carlos and Redwood City.  365-4333

          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 3, 2013

            Denise,

            I have had to use an Auto Body shop twice in the last 7 years, the last time just this February.  I have used All Car Auto Painting and Body Repairs in downtown San Mateo both times with great results both from an end product and customer service perspective.

            501 9th Avenue San Mateo

            (650) 343-5624

            Laurie

            I was rear ended and would like recommendations for a body shop in San Mateo , Belmont or Burlingame .

            Thanks so much,

            Denise

          • Robert Stine
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 4, 2013
              My car is currently at All-Car  Auto Body on  9th Ave and Claremont in San Mateo. I've used them before and they do a great job at a reasonable price. I highly recommend them. They do insurance work, as well.

              --
              Bob Stine
              Graphic Communications Co.