Re: [local2me] Great general Contractor recommendation for someone

  • Marshall Walden
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2013

      Hi Marilyn., I don't know if you remember me I did some tile work for you last year. Marshall Walden. I also do other contractor work. Just sending shout out. Thank you. Marshall Walden 650-868-6915.

      On Mar 26, 2013 11:31 AM, "MARILYN MESSER" <marilyncmesser@...> wrote:

      I just used a General Contractor for something.  He is knowledgeable, personable and resourceful.

      I recommend him highly.

      Name:  Chris Barnes  CB Design

      Phone:  408-438-6992

      www. Cbarchcesign.com

      Best Regards,

      Marilyn Messer

    • michael arshakuni
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 27, 2013
        Marshall Walden does excellent work .His tile work and construction skills
        is top notch

        Michael Arshakuni