RE: [local2me] Re: Appliance Repair

  • Denise
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 10, 2013

      I want to thank everyone for their appliance repair recommendations.  I went with Russell at Aras in Burlingame.  He came at exactly the time he said he would be at my home, diagnosed the problem and then came back a couple hours later with the parts to do the repairs.  He also gives a 90 day warranty on his work.  I was completely happy with him and would definitely use him again.

      Thanks again,

      Denise

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 12, 2013
        Bill/Oakmont Appliance is fantastic (arrives on time, professional, will only repair if necessary). 415-990-9474. We've relied on him for over ten years.
      • Graziani , Judy
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 13, 2013

          I second Bill at Oakmont. He’s the only guy we use too.

          Judith Badger Graziani

          Marketing Director

          License # 0H38646

          The Group Insurance Trust of the

            California Society of CPAs

          CalCPA ProtectPlus

          1800 Gateway Drive, Suite 201

          San Mateo, CA 94404

          800 - 556-5771 x 3255

          judith.graziani@...

        • roseyramey
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 13, 2013
            Can you give us Bill at Oakmont's phone #?  I may have missed it in a previous email.

            Debbi Ramey

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 14, 2013
              It's 415-990-9474 (he's based in San Bruno)