Help! Foster care needed for cats...

  • Lile
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
      Hi folks,

      I hope all is well with everyone.

      Currently I have 3 elder cats that need fostering for a month
      or two.

      I recently lost my home and am looking for a new place to live.
      My cats (Gracie, Raven, and Zep) are at the PHS-SPCA on a 30 day
      non-surrender hold.

      I am living in an assisted group living situation for medical
      reasons.

      Please just let me know if you are interested or if you might
      know of a person(s) who could foster. Am hoping to find someone
      near or around Redwood City, CA.

      I need to pull the cats before March 12th, 2013 so that they do
      not become surrenders. I love my cats and have had them since
      they were babies (about 13 years) and just can't loose them.

      Am hoping to find a good temp home for them while I continue
      to recover.

      Your response is appreciated.

      thanks!

      -lile