Insulation

  • zoltan_gode
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2012
      One of my clients is looking for a contractor to blow insulation inside the walls of their house. Recommendations and approx. what you've paid would be appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Zoltan
    • dpramey@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 11, 2012
        We used SDI in Burlingame to blow insulation inside our walls.  Don't remember how much we paid, but they did a good job.

        Debbi

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 12, 2012
          Hi Zoltan,

          SDI did a good job of evaluating insulation options for our house, and installing a variety of insulations.  Excellent installation and good to work with.  Ask about doing a high quality installation with a blower door test for best results.  Price was excellent, but ours was not just for blown in, so can't help with that as my situation isn't comparable.  We checked a variety of insulation contractors before deciding on SDI.  Quality of installation is especially important for insulation, so it is important to get an installer who knows what they are doing.

          Nickie