BMW Mechanic

  • Sassan Ebadi
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2012
      Can anyone recommend a good BMW mechanic with reasonable pricing?

      Thanks,

      Sassan
    • dpramey@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 2012
        When I had my BMW, I always used Belmont Motor Works (BMW on the corner of Old County Road and Harbor).   Don't know the #, but it's listed....

        Debbi

        Can anyone recommend a good BMW mechanic with reasonable pricing?

        Thanks,

        Sassan

      • Rick Alber
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 6, 2012
          I've been very pleased with Dieter's German Car Repair on Edison Way in Menlo Park. Fast, inexpensive and reliable. 650-365-0432. They've worked on my daughter's 325i and my partner's 5-series over the last couple of years.

        • The Sullivans
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 6, 2012

            Sassan,

            I would highly recommend Ross at European Car Care in San Mateo .  He’s been servicing my BMW for 10 years now and is very reasonable.  He was even willing to work with me to lower costs when I was out of work.  You’ll also find him highly rated on Yelp.

            http://www.yelp.com/biz/european-car-care-san-mateo

            European Car Care

            316 6th Ave

            San Mateo