Need help with Word 2007, please

  • drvicky
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2012
      Is there anyone whom I might call with some Qs on how to use the drawing canvas in Word 2007? Thanks so much!

      Vicky
    • Marcia Stein, PHR
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2012

        Hi, All.

        My friend is Lynn Deglin.  She tutors in Excel, Word, Photoshop and Illustrator.  She also designs beautiful websites and does photography.

        Lynn A. Deglin

        www.deglindesigns.com

        Regards,

        Marcia

        Marcia Stein, PHR - www.linkedin.com/in/marciastein

        Author:  "Strained Relations: Help for Struggling Parents of Troubled Teens"

        Blog:  http://helpingparentsofteens.blogspot.com

        "Recruiters on Recruiting" www.tellmeaboutyourself.info

        Silicon Valley Women in Human Resources...and Friends

        www.ourhrsite.com

        mstein@...

        Stein Consulting

        www.stein-consulting.com