RE: [local2me] ISO TV info

  • Denise
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2012

      A specific show may also be on Facebook.  Also, specific actors on a show may have a Facebook page where they make updates on the show too.

      Denise

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2012
        --- In local2me@yahoogroups.com, "drvicky" <drvicky@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone know of a website that gives current information on tv show updates? I find it vry frustrating when my favorite shows just vanish or start showing repeats even before the end of the season!
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Vicky

        Here are a few websites that may work for you.
        Your own listings may be set up & updates e-m'd to you.
        I use futoncritic the most.

        http://epguides.com/

        http://www.thefutoncritic.com/

        http://www.zap2it.com/