Re: local realtor with client with a large cash deposit

  • rastine2002
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2011
      Yes, this is a realtor cold calling to try to get new listings. It's a pretty shabby practice and not at all uncommon. It borders on fraud.

      --- In local2me@yahoogroups.com, "chrismbarker" <chrismbarker@...> wrote:

      > I got a flyer from a local realtor. The flyer said they have a client who wants to buy a house in my neighborhood and has a large cash downpayment and is flexible on terms of sale. I've asked them for some kind of proof that they have a client. Is this a scam?

    • Mark H
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2011
        Any suggestions for a high school level geometry tutor?

        Looking for someone who will come to our house. My guess is that a
        woman would work best for my daughter.

        I've found several good people, but they are booked up. Everyone I've
        spoken to has been a certified teacher, so that's probably a good idea.

        thanks,