ISO Senior resources

  • drvicky
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2010
      My very elderly mother is coming to live in this area in a couple of weeks. Though frail, her health is generally good and her mind is sharp. Her family will meet her physical needs but she has no friends in the area and I'd love some suggestions for socialization.

      Thanks,

      Vicky
    • Mary crowell
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2010
        the senior center on alameda de las pulgas is very friendly as is the one in foster city, also the redwood city veteran's bldg has many senior activities and classes. I take a watercolor class there. they all have exercise, movies, social time and bingo, etc.

        Mary, John and >^..^< >^..^< >^..^< in San Mateo, CA

        My very elderly mother is coming to live in this area in a couple of weeks. Though frail, her health is generally good and her mind is sharp. Her family will meet her physical needs but she has no friends in the area and I'd love some suggestions for socialization.

        Thanks,

        Vicky

      • Patty
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2010