Re: [local2me] Can anyone recommend a good probate attorney?

  • Patty
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 1 12:58 PM
      It's more fun not to leave a Last will and Testament to lawyers, handwritten wills just a notary

      I agree - Matt is wonderful!
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 1 1:20 PM
        Notarization of a will is not required in California. Instead, California law requires the will-maker's signature be witnessed by at least two people who then sign their names as witnesses on the will.   Notaries in CA are not supposed to notarize a will, unless it has been drawn up by an attorney.

        Liz
        (a Notary Public)

        ------------------------------------
        Elizabeth Moore
        Changing Parameters, L.L.C.
        250 Oak Grove Avenue, Suite A
        Menlo Park, CA  94025
        Tele 650-327-7705
        Fax  650-327-3858

        Investment Advice through Changing Parameters, L.L.C.

        Please think Green before printing this e-mail

        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 1 1:22 PM
          Very good to know.  thank you Liz.

            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 3 10:38 PM
              Tennis Tutor Plus w/heavy-duty battery and remote. Smart charger upgrade with extra charger. Includes 150 pressureless balls. Can control speed, spin, oscillation and elevation for lobs. Seldom used, like new. Original cost: $1,600. For sale $800. Demo on tennis court

              Sent from my iPad
              Tel: 650-595-1175