Re: [local2me] Attorney - contracts

  • PRodoni
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2009
      don't you have yellowpages? I cannot recommend because I'm in a legal
      community.

      chrismbarker wrote:

      > I would appreciate suggestions for an attorney in the Mid-peninsula
      > area (in the San Mateo to Menlo Park area) who can review contracts
      > for my small company.
      >
      > Thanks in advance.

    • pcheng_math
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2009
        There's a great firm in Mountain View called GCA Law Partners (http://www.gcalaw.com). The attorneys are very experienced and each have their own specialty, so I would recommend reading the attorney profiles to find the specific attorney for your need. Their rates are very reasonable for the quality of work you get.

        Good luck!