Re: Need Help

  • usaconnex
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2004
      I am curious why I have not gotten a return email from you guys. I
      signed up for the demo but have not heard anything from anyone. Also
      do you guys have a demo that works? I see the one on your website
      that referrences it is like the one earthlink uses but it does not
      function.

      Thanks
      Randy Jordan

      --- In local-calling-guide@yahoogroups.com, Carl Wright <wright@s...>
      wrote:
      > Please add another website to the list of possible sources for the
      ISP
      > industry. See www.accessnumber.biz <http://www.accessnumber.biz>
      for our
      > services and software to support access number applications.
      >
      > We do the work to deliver accurate answers, provide the software
      for your
      > website, and let you keep the data update without any labor on your
      part. If
      > your POPS change, you can get updates for your website immediately.
      If the
      > telephone network changes, we update your data according to the
      schedule you
      > request (monthly or quarterly). We update our databases twice a
      month.

      > Regards,
      >
      > Carl Wright
      > Service Level Corporation
      > 734-827-2000

      If

      <http://www.tariffs.com/> or
      > http://www.ccmi.com/ <http://www.ccmi.com/>
      >
      > I collect the local calling information for my site from telco
      > tariffs, many of which are available online.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17
      050047

      26:HM/A=1595055/R=0/SIG=124j83ehr/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitaken
      attogy
      > o?YH=3707890&yhad=1595055> Click Here!
      >
      > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
      M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupmai
      > l/S=:HM/A=1595055/rand=132784541>

      > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

    • Carl Wright
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 5, 2004
        Dear Mr. Jordan,

        Please accept my apology. I didn't believe that the email would work given
        that the address started with "junk". I get so much spam each day that I
        figured it was a false address in the form you filled out on our website.

        I'd put off calling you on the phone until the holidays ended. Your query
        was described as "non-urgent" and "just window shopping". I'll call you
        today.

        The "demo" on the website was intended to show what the appearance of a
        search rather than actually do a search for a particular POP list. It was
        made in imitation of Earthlink's POP search. It is a high quality solution.
        It's attractive. The data used to drive it is up-to-date and based on actual
        local calling area information. It's the kind of solution we are offering
        customers.

        It sounds like we need to improve the content of the website to eliminate
        confusion. Thanks for pointing it out. Just like anyone else we make
        mistakes and will work to keep them from happening again.

        Aha! I looked farther down my leads list and see you gave me another email
        address. I'll get you information later today.

        Regards,

        Carl Wright
        Service Level Corporation

        wrote:
        > Please add another website to the list of possible sources for the
        ISP
        > industry. See www.accessnumber.biz < http://www.accessnumber.biz
        <http://www.accessnumber.biz> >
        for our
        > services and software to support access number applications.
        >
        > We do the work to deliver accurate answers, provide the software
        for your
        > website, and let you keep the data update without any labor on your
        part. If
        > your POPS change, you can get updates for your website immediately.
        If the
        > telephone network changes, we update your data according to the
        schedule you
        > request (monthly or quarterly). We update our databases twice a
        month.

        > Regards,
        >
        > Carl Wright
        > Service Level Corporation